- The libretro port can now be compiled for the Switch
- Made the menu key more obvious in the SDL port
- Can now emulate a Game Boy Advance in Game Boy Color mode
- Changing a model in the SDL port is now done via the menu
- Major improvements to the way the libretro port handles audio, significantly improving audio quality
- It is now possible to select a specific model to emulate in the libretro port
- APU stereo volume levels are now scaled emulated correctly (Volume levels are 1-8, not 0-7)
- Triggering a pulse by writing to NRx4 now correctly changes the volume level of the previously played pulse. Fixes sound pops in Link’s Awekening.
- The CGB boot now finishes with correct register values
- Fixed APU DIV events sometimes causing audio pops in disabled channels. Fixes sound pops in Super Mario Land 2
- Fixed a bug where the effects of NR50 and NR51 were unintentionally delayed. Fixes sound pops in Pokémon Puzzle Challenge and Donkey Kong ‘94.
- Fixed video issues with the libretro port when using Vulkan
- Using a Joypad in the Cocoa port did not prevent the screen saver from starting